The new Gilbert 6 Roll Planer requires up to 50% less space than a conventional planer. The Compact Planer still utilises the successful Pull-Through technology like the other great Gilbert Planers.
The planer runs with a gap between each piece of wood, ensuring every piece of wood is dragged through independently, regardless of the space between each piece. Consequently, jams caused between 2 pieces of wood are avoided.
- Unique and innovative in design – a push of a button opens the machine up and re-sets it to exact position, no re-measuring of boards
- Sturdy modular frame
- No need for a long bridge
- Easily maintained, all electric, CNC positioning
- High feed speed of up to 700 MPM
- High productivity (95% and more)
- Rapid return on your investment
- Improves production
- Keeps planing visible